Barr: 21 Saudi Military Members Sent Home After US Base Shooting

0
Tuesday January 14, 2020 - 12:44:31 in Articles by Hadhwanaag News
  • Visits: 136
  • (Rating 0.0/5 Stars) Total Votes: 0
  • 0 0
  • Share via Social Media

    Barr: 21 Saudi Military Members Sent Home After US Base Shooting

    WASHINGTON - U.S. Attorney General William Barr

    Share on Twitter Share on facebook Share on Digg Share on Stumbleupon Share on Delicious Share on Google Plus

WASHINGTON - U.S. Attorney General William Barr

says 21 Saudi military trainees are being sent home following a probe into a deadly shooting at a Florida Naval base that was carried out by a Saudi pilot.


Barr told reporters the 21 have been disenrolled from training programs in the United States.


Lis Dairy

He said in investigation has found that 17 of them made jihadi or anti-American comments on social media.  Barr said 15 of them had some contact with child pornography though prosecutors they could not be prosecuted under U.S. law.


"This was an act of terror," Barr said about the attack on the base in Pensacola last month that killed three people. 



The FBI officially identified the shooter who killed three people as Mohammed Alshamrani, a 21-year-old second lieutenant in the Royal Saudi Air Force who was a student naval flight officer at the Naval Aviation Schools Command at Naval Air Station Pensacola.


VOA

AFEEF:

Hadhwanaagnews marnaba masuul kama aha Aragtida dadka kale. Qoraaga ayaa xumaanteeda, xushmadeeda iyo xilkeeda sida. waxa kaliya oo Hadhwanaagmedia dhiirigalinaysaa, isdhaafsiga aragtida, canaanta gacaliyo talo wadaagga!

Loading...
Loading...